No, if a user manually turns off a D2MSD Decora Smart® Wi-Fi Motion Sensing Dimmer the lights will stay off for 30 seconds. The delay is built into the product to ensure you are able to exit the room when manually turning off the lights. After 30 seconds the motion detector will no longer be bypassed and will resume automatically controlling the lights.
Articles in this section
- If I Manually Turn Off A D2MSD Decora Smart® Wi-Fi Motion Sensing Dimmer Should The Lights Turn Back On With Motion?
- Can I Toggle More Than One Light From A Scene Controller Button?
- How Do I Find The MLWSB Bridge In The Apple Home App?
- How Do I Reconfigure The Wireless Settings For 2nd Gen Decora Smart® Wi-Fi Products?
- What Happens To Schedules When My Leviton Devices Are Reset Or Deleted?
- What Happens To A DN Switch or Dimmer If The Decora Smart® Wi-Fi Bridge (MLWSB) is Unplugged
- How do I Determine If I Have A Good Connection Between My Decora Smart® Wi-Fi Bridge (MLWSB) and DN Switch or Dimmer?
- If I Have Multiple Decora Smart® Wi-Fi Bridges (MLWSB) How Do I Connect To The Bridge With The Best Signal?
- My Alexa Skill Is Disconnected, How Do I Reenable The Skill?
- My Devices Are Showing As An Unassigned Device, What Does This Mean?