If you are removing the panel (LWHEM or LDATA) from the My Leviton app as a troubleshooting step, please call technical services for assistance, you should not need to reset the hub or breakers.
Factory Reset should be used when a smart breaker or metering accessory cannot be enrolled into the My Leviton app.
To begin a factory reset:
Enter Factory Reset:
There are three options for factory Reset:
- Breakers - Reset Gen 1 or Gen 2 Breakers
- Metering Accessory - Reset LSBMA's
- Energy Monitory - Reset LWHEM or LDATA
- Warning - Recommend only with the guidance of technical support
All three reset procedures follow the same approach.
- Choose the item to Reset
Remove power to the item being reset, pause and then restore power
- Smart breaker - flip the handle to off then back to on
- LWHEM, LDATA or LSBMA - flip the handle on the breaker suppling power to off then back to on
- Multiple items of the same type (Breakers, LDATA, LWHEM or LSBMA) can be reset at the same time
- Press continue in the app
The reset procedure will begin
Once complete the reset is confirmed