No, the Leviton Whole Home Energy Monitor is designed for use with Leviton Smart Breakers. The Breakers are compatible with the unique design of the Leviton Load Center. The plug-on design allows for faster installation and breaker upgrades which do not require rewiring.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Use A Leviton Smart Load Center To Manage My Energy Consumption?
- Which Smart Breakers Are Compatible With The LDATA and LWHEM?
- Is My LWHEM compatible with Breaker Panels Other Than The Leviton Load Center?
- How accurately can the circuit breakers and Current Transformers measure energy consumption?
- How Do I make My Leviton Load Center Smart?
- Can Leviton Load Center breakers be remotely turned On and Off?
- Does the LWHEM or LDATA, require its own breaker?
- Considerations For A Leviton Load Center Service Change
- Connecting an Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) To A Leviton Whole Home Energy Monitor (LWHEM)
- Key Considerations For A Leviton Load Center Service Change