Yes! All Leviton products have been reviewed and approved to meet the NEC standard. While the UL mark has a long history testing electrical products, there are several companies that perform independent product testing. The key is the testing labs must be a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL) that test to the same harmonized Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) and National Electrical Code (NEC) standards as well as UL standards. Leviton prides itself on obtaining third party safety certification for all its electrical products and utilizes several of the NRTL’s that are authorized to test its products (including UL). If you have further questions, please contact our technical services, we would be happy to provide assistance.
Articles in this section
- Can I monitor the status of the Smart GFCI when I’m away from home?
- Where can I purchase the Smart GFCI Outlet?
- How do I get more information about the Smart GFCI Outlet?
- Is the Smart GFCI Outlet secure?
- Is the Smart GFCI Outlet UL listed?
- Can I add a Smart GFCI Outlet to an AFCI or GFCI protected circuit?
- Will I know when the Smart GFCI Outlet has been reset?
- Are there other ways of receiving notifications from the Smart GFCI Outlet?
- Does the Smart GFCI Outlet also have the self-test feature?
- If a Smart GFCI Outlet trips, can I reset it with the app?