Yes! Once you have enrolled your Smart GFCI Outlet to the My Leviton app, click on it, then open ‘Device Settings’. On the next screen, click on ‘Advanced Settings’ and then ‘Audible Alert Settings’. Here is where you can enable/disable the audible alert from your Smart GFCI Outlet.
Articles in this section
- How do I add the Smart GFCI to the My Leviton app?
- Where can I find the serial number of the Smart GFCI Outlet?
- Can I disable the audible alert from the Smart GFCI Outlet?
- If I decide not to connect my Smart GFCI Outlet to my WiFi network will it still work?
- My device says ‘Fault’ and has a red exclamation point next to it. What should I do?
- I just received a notification that my Smart GFCI Outlet has tripped. What should I do?
- I just installed my Smart GFCI outlet, the LED indicator is solid green but the outlet won’t reset. What’s going on?
- There is no power at my Smart GFCI Outlet and the Indicator LED is off. What do I do?
- The indicator LED on my device is solid red or blinking red. What does this mean?
- My device says ‘Test’, what does this mean?