While schedules are supported in the My Leviton app for the D215O, it has a built-in light sensor that can also be enabled in the app so that your string, holiday, or landscape lights can automatically turn on during evening hours and off during daylight hours.
Articles in this section
- Does the D215O Decora Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Switch act as a timer?
- When using the D215O Decora Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Switch, do I have to set a schedule for my exterior lights or will they adjust automatically?
- Can I control the D215O Decora Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Switch from a light switch inside my house?
- Can the D215O Outdoor Plug-In Switch handle the rigors of outdoor use?
- Does the D215O Decora Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Switch support Matter?
- Are Leviton Decora Smart Dimmers Forward Phase or Reverse Phase?
- Are Color Change Kits Available For The D2MSD?
- Can I Add A Decora Smart Wi-Fi Product To An AFCI Or GFCI Protected Circuit?
- Where is the Decora Smart Wi-Fi Serial Number Located?
- How Do I Determine What Leviton Switch Is Installed?