Yes, your D215O can automatically turn off after a pre-determined amount of time. Use the Auto-Shutoff feature in the My Leviton app to select a timeframe from 1 minute to 12 hours. If you prefer, you can create a schedule in the My Leviton app to turn the D215O On or Off anytime you want.
Articles in this section
- Does the D215O Decora Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Switch act as a timer?
- When using the D215O Decora Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Switch, do I have to set a schedule for my exterior lights or will they adjust automatically?
- Can I control the D215O Decora Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Switch from a light switch inside my house?
- Can the D215O Outdoor Plug-In Switch handle the rigors of outdoor use?
- Does the D215O Decora Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug-In Switch support Matter?
- Are Leviton Decora Smart Dimmers Forward Phase or Reverse Phase?
- Are Color Change Kits Available For The D2MSD?
- Can I Add A Decora Smart Wi-Fi Product To An AFCI Or GFCI Protected Circuit?
- Where is the Decora Smart Wi-Fi Serial Number Located?
- How Do I Determine What Leviton Switch Is Installed?