Absolutely! Schedules are stored in the Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices. When Internet is lost, the clock in the Decora Smart Wi-Fi device keeps running and lighting schedules will continue to operate.
Articles in this section
- What is Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi?
- What is a My Leviton account?
- What are the minimum requirements?
- Where are Decora Smart Wi-Fi Compatible Devices Available?
- What app do I need to use with my Wi-Fi devices?
- What bulb types do Decora Smart Wi-Fi dimmers support?
- How can I control Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices when I'm away from home?
- How many wireless devices can I connect to my home network?
- If I lose Internet will my programmed schedules still occur?
- Can I access Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices from my computer, mobile web, or browser-based platform?