With the Google Assistant and the My Leviton linked service, you can control your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices with your voice. To get started, your Google Assistant device (e.g. Google Home, mobile device, etc.) will need to be installed and/or configured before proceeding. You will also need your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices installed and ready to go.
1. Open the Google app on your Android device.
2. Tap the Menu button on the top-left corner of the screen and select Settings.
3. Select Settings under Google Assistant.
4. Select Home control.
5. Tap the options button on the top-right corner of the screen and select Manage accounts.
6. Select Leviton.
7. Enter your My Leviton email address and password then tap Link Your Account.
8. Wait a few seconds for Google to find your My Leviton devices. Once complete, you can assign rooms to your devices or select Done to finish.
9. You’re all set! Tap Got It to exit the setup guide.