Yes. Simply add your My Leviton account information and your Wi-Fi devices can be imported to your SmartThings experience.
Samsung SmartThings is a powerful home automation hub that integrates a large number of devices, protocols, and services. SmartThings has added support for My Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices to easily expand the capabilities of the SmartThings system. To get started, you will need to have a SmartThings hub in place and controlled via the SmartThings app. This procedure will show you how to connect SmartThings to the My Leviton cloud service and import devices to the SmartThings system. Once paired, you will be able to include Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices in SmartThings app and automation routines.
1. Within the SmartThings App, choose "Add a Thing":
2. Skip past the "Looking for devices" by pressing "Add Device Manually" at the bottom:
3. Choose "Switches and Dimmers":
4. Choose any of the Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi items:
5. Choose "Connect Now":
6. Choose "Leviton Login":
7. Enter your My Leviton account E-mail and Password:
8. SmartThings will confirm connection between the SmartThings cloud and the My Leviton cloud:
9. SmartThings will retrieve a list of available devices from your My Leviton account. Please note it will initially say 0 devices found. However, in under 30 seconds the device list will sync and the proper number of available devices will appear.
10. A list of available devices will appear. Select each device you would like to control using SmartThings. Press done when desired devices are selected.
11. You will receive a confirmation message when the devices are successfully added:
12. SmartThings will return to the Add a Thing menu. Press the "X" in the upper left to exit:
13. All newly learned devices will appear in the SmartThings dashboard with all other "Things."
14. SmartThings is now integrated with your My Leviton devices.