With Amazon Alexa and the My Leviton smart home skill, you can control your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices with your voice. To get started, your Alexa device (e.g. Echo, Echo Dot, Tap, etc.) will need to be installed and configured before proceeding. You will also need your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices installed and ready to go.
If you are already familiar with Alexa Smart Home, you can enable the My Leviton skill by visiting the following link: My Leviton Skill
2. Select “Smart Home” in the menu options.
3. Select “Your Smart Home Skills”.
4. Select “Enable Smart Home Skills”.
5. Search for “My Leviton” and select it in the search results.
6. Select “Enable” in the skill page.
7. Enter your My Leviton email address and password and select "Link Your Account".
8. When your My Leviton account has been successfully linked, press the X in the top-right corner of the page.
9. Select “Discover Devices”.
10. Please wait while Alexa discovers your devices.
11. After the discovery is complete, you will see your Decora Smart devices listed under "Devices" and your Activities listed under “Scenes”. You can now start interacting with Alexa to control your Devices and Activities. Please see the section below for commands you can give to Alexa.
- "Alexa, turn on [Switch Name]."
- "Alexa, turn off [Switch Name]."
- "Alexa, turn on [Dimmer Name]."
- "Alexa, turn off [Dimmer Name]."
- "Alexa, set [Dimmer Name] to percent."
- "Alexa, brighten [Dimmer Name]."
- "Alexa, dim [Dimmer Name]."
- "Alexa, turn on [Activity Name]."