If a schedule is not running at the designated time, it may be because the Decora Smart Wi-Fi device has the incorrect time. First try: Entering or Re-entering the Residence Address: https://decorasmartsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017962454-Schedule-not-Running-Enter-or-Re-enter-Residence-Address
If that doesn't work, try Using the Location Service: https://decorasmartsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018106773-Schedule-not-Running-Use-Location-Service
If it is still not working properly, it may be necessary to remove the existing Residence and create a new Residence so that the Decora Smart devices get the correct time for their location.
To remove the existing Residence and create a new one:
- Remove your devices from the My Leviton app using the “Remove this Device” feature on the Device Settings screen.
- Add a new Residence by: a) Tapping the menu button in the upper left corner of the screen; b) select the name of the current Residence; an c) tap on Add Residence.
- Name the residence – different from any other residence name.
- DO NOT use the Get My Location feature. Only enter the ZIP Code (DO NOT enter Street Address), tap Save & Complete, then select Skip this step for now (to not add any devices).
- Delete the old residence.
- Enroll your device(s) into the new Residence.
Now, create a test schedule and see if it runs at the designated time.