Decora Smart devices have a Status LED that can be used to locate the dimmer in the dark, indicate the current load status, or can be turned OFF at all times. The Status LED Behavior can be selected within the My Leviton app under Device Settings for the respective device.
Articles in this section
- How to create a My Leviton Account and Residence
- Add a Decora Smart Wi-Fi Device to the My Leviton App
- What is an Activity?
- Does everyone in my house have to share the same password?
- Can I have multiple users?
- Can I have a device automatically turn off after a period of time?
- Configuring the Locator LED on Decora Smart Devices
- Configuring the Dim Bar LED Behavior on a Decora Smart Wi-Fi in-wall Dimmer
- Creating a Schedule
- Can I randomize lighting to make my home look lived in when I'm away?