An Activity is the ability to control a group of lights with a single command. An example of a common Activity is All Lights Off.
- Start by tapping the Activity icon and then tap the + in the upper-right corner.
- Give the Activity a name.
- Add individual Devices or a Room of devices.
- Choose the state (on/off) for the selected Rooms and tap Save at the upper-right.
- Choose the state (on/off) or dim level for the selected Devices and tap Save at the upper-right.
- When complete, tap Save & Complete.