If you tap on a grayed out option and nothing happens, the issue is most likely that that the firmware in your Decora Smart device needs to be updated. Tap on the device and select Device Settings to see if a firmware update is available.
Articles in this section
- How to create a My Leviton Account and Residence
- Add a Decora Smart Wi-Fi Device to the My Leviton App
- What is an Activity?
- Does everyone in my house have to share the same password?
- Can I have multiple users?
- Can I have a device automatically turn off after a period of time?
- Configuring the Locator LED on Decora Smart Devices
- Configuring the Dim Bar LED Behavior on a Decora Smart Wi-Fi in-wall Dimmer
- Creating a Schedule
- Can I randomize lighting to make my home look lived in when I'm away?