Yes! In the Residence setup, you have the ability to run Activities when you arrive home or leave home, as well as randomize on/off times for select lighting when you are away.
To configure Home/Away Activities and/or to randomize on/off times for select lighting:
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner to open the menu.
- Select your Residence.
- Select Residence Settings.
- Navigate to the Home/Away Settings section.
- Select Configure.
- Under Home Settings you can choose an Activity to run anytime Home mode is selected
- Tap Next.
- Under Away Settings you can choose an Activity to run anytime Away mode is selected
- To randomize lights, select Randomize my lights when it becomes dark outside is an option to randomize lights when in the Away mode.
- Select the lights that you want to randomize.
- Lights will only randomly turn on after dark
- The app must be set in the Away mode
- If a light is setup for a schedule and included in the away randomization feature, schedules will only be followed in the home mode
- When a light is configured for randomization, the light will turn on/off (depending on its current state) sometime after sunset. It will then cycle on and off in random intervals, from several minutes to several hours, until sometime after 11PM. The state of the light will always be turned to off at the end of the random cycle.
- It the Home/Away mode switch is set to Home at any time during the random cycle, the light will no longer be affected by randomization and will remain in its current state.
- Tap the Finish button to save the settings.