Yes! My Leviton supports multiple Residences for each account.
To add an additional Residence:
- Select the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- From the menu, select the current Residence.
- From the pop-up, select Add Residence.
- Enter the name for the new Residence in the box, and then press Continue.
- In this step, you are prompted to enter the location of the Residence where the Decora Smart devices are installed in order for automation schedules to work. You have 3 options:
Option 1: Press Get My Location to use your mobile device's Location Service to get and use its current location.
Verify your current location and select Yes.
I the displayed location is not correct, select No, I'll enter it Manually to manually enter your location (see description for manual entry in Option 2).
Option 2: Press I'll Enter My Zip Code to to manually enter the zip code for the location of the Residence where the Decora Smart devices are installed.
Only the Zip code is required, but you may enter your entire address. When complete, press the Save & Complete button.
Option 3: Press the Skip this step for now link to bypass this step and begin to enroll your My Leviton devices. If you select this option, you will not be able to create any automation schedules until you enter your location. This can be done at any time by modifying your Residence Settings from the menu.
- You have now completed adding your first Residence to My Leviton. If you would like to proceed with adding your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices, select Add a Device and proceed to the Add a Decora Smart Wi-Fi Device to the My Leviton App instructions.
You can also choose to enroll your devices later by selecting Skip this step for now.