Yes, Decora Smart Wi-Fi works with IFTTT.
Getting StartedIFTTT is a free cloud service that allows Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices to interact with other cloud services. To get started you will need to create an IFTTT account and pair your My Leviton account. Once paired you will be able to create Applets that can respond to My Leviton actions or control My Leviton devices.
3. Choose My Applets from the bottom menu bar
4. Choose Press the "+" to the right of "My Applets" near the top of the screen
5. Search for the My Leviton Applet
6. Link IFFFT to your My Leviton Account. Enter your My Leviton account credentials.
7. Choose a Trigger
8. Choose the device, room, scene or activity to control. The list is imported automatically from your My Leviton account.
9. Once the trigger is selected you can select "+" that and run any of the Applets available in the IFTTT service
10. My Leviton devices can also be controlled by any IFTTT trigger. The process is the same. Choose "+" that and search for My Leviton. A list of triggers is provided.
11. Choose the device, room, scene or activity to control. The list is imported automatically from your My Leviton account.
12. Congratulations you have