The DWVAA Voice dimmer requires a Hot (black), Neutral (white), and Ground (bare copper/green) wire for operation, and a load (red) is required to control the load.
Before you wire, check to make sure a strong Wi-Fi signal is present at the location where you want to install your Voice Dimmer.
You will also need the following:
- A 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network with high speed Internet
- 5GHz band is not supported
- A mobile device with iOS (11.0 or later) or Android (6.0 or later)
- NOTE: Make sure Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled on your mobile device
- A My Leviton cloud account set up through the My Leviton app
- An active Amazon account to enable Alexa