Articles in this section
- Can I Connect the Neutral Terminal (marked WH) to Ground?
- The Circuit Breaker or GFCI Outlet Trips when I try to Turn the Light On
- My Decora Smart® Device with HomeKit Technology Powers On, but I'm Unable to Control my Light
- My Decora Smart® Device with HomeKit Technology Powers On, but my Lights won't Turn On
- After installing device and applying power, it doesn't function and the LED doesn't turn on
- I have two switches that control one light. When installing devices with HomeKit technology do I need to replace both switches?
- How do I know if I have a Neutral?
- Do I need a Neutral Wire for In-Wall Devices?