Upgrade the entire panel, or just one circuit at a time with Leviton smart circuit breakers. Just install the Data Hub and replace any standard breaker with one or more smart breakers. This should be done by a licensed electrician. The enclosure itself does not change. Then, simply download the free My Leviton app on Google Play or the Apple Store and you’ll be walked through the easy pairing process.
Articles in this section
- Key Considerations For A Leviton Load Center Service Change
- Can someone access my system and turn off my circuit breakers or access my data?
- Does the Data Hub, LDATA, require its own breaker?
- Can circuit breakers be remotely turned back ON once tripped remotely?
- How accurately can the circuit breakers measure energy consumption?
- What can I see and control with Smart Breakers and the My Leviton app?
- I already have a Leviton Load Center. How do I make it smart?
- What are some of the benefits of choosing Leviton smart circuit breakers?
- What safety features does the Leviton Load Center offer?
- When would you use a 2-pole AFCI breaker?