If a device shows as an Unassigned Device it has not been placed in a room. The My Leviton app is designed to use rooms to improve the app experience. During the enrollment process the user is asked to place the newly paired device in a room but it is not a requirement. As well, devices can be removed from a room. If a device is paired to the app but not placed in a room it will appear in the Unassigned Devices section of the app. To remove the Unassigned Device area all devices should be assigned to a room.
To Place an Unassigned Device in a Room:
- Press on the text 'Unassigned Devices'
- Each device that is unassigned will show with an option 'Add to Room' to the right
- Press 'Add to Room'
- From the list of rooms, choose the room to place the device
- If the room name does not appear you can press 'Create a Room'
- Enter the Room Name and Create a Room
- Press Add to Room