The LSBMA is used to monitor the current Leviton Load Center 240V circuits greater than 60 Amps. It is important the Current Transformers (CT) are installed correctly or the My Leviton App will indicate a possible miswire condition. Reference the drawing below to ensure the installation is correct.
- CTs are polarity sensitive and must be wired with the wires at the base of the CT facing away from the breaker
- Both CTs require power from a 120V circuit on the same leg of the phase as the circuit being monitored
- Both CTs cannot be connected to the same 120V breaker
- Each CT should be connected to a breaker an even number of spaces above or below
- In most installations this would be the breaker 2 spaces above the top CT and 2 spaces below the bottom CT
- The LSBMA is not compatible with shared neutral applications