The simple answer is yes, Decora Smart Wi-Fi products are compatible with both AFCI and GFCI protected circuits? When you have a choice, the recommendation is to use a DW*** or D2*** product which has a neutral. In most applications a DN*** product will be compatible with GFCI protection. Theoretically, due to the DN*** No Neutral design it would be possible to encounter a compatibility issue when installing more than 5 devices on a GFCI protected circuit.
Articles in this section
- Are Leviton Decora Smart Dimmers Forward Phase or Reverse Phase?
- Are Color Change Kits Available For The D2MSD?
- Can I Add A Decora Smart Wi-Fi Product To An AFCI Or GFCI Protected Circuit?
- Where is the Decora Smart Wi-Fi Serial Number Located?
- How Do I Determine What Leviton Switch Is Installed?
- Setting D2MSD Decora Smart® Wi-Fi Motion Sensing Dimmer Sensitivity and Ambient Light Level
- Can I Connect 2 D2MSD Traveler Wire To a 3-way/multi-way?
- Can I Create a Switched Outlet Using The D215R Decora Smart® 2nd Gen Wi-Fi Switched Tamper Resistant Outlet?
- How Many Devices Can I Connect To A MLWSB And What Is The Wireless Coverage Area?
- What Wires Do I Need To Install The Decora Smart® No-Neutral Products