These articles are designed to help address pre-purchase questions
- Key Considerations For A Leviton Load Center Service Change
- Can someone access my system and turn off my circuit breakers or access my data?
- Does the Data Hub, LDATA, require its own breaker?
- Can circuit breakers be remotely turned back ON once tripped remotely?
- How accurately can the circuit breakers measure energy consumption?
- What can I see and control with Smart Breakers and the My Leviton app?
- I already have a Leviton Load Center. How do I make it smart?
- What are some of the benefits of choosing Leviton smart circuit breakers?
- What safety features does the Leviton Load Center offer?
- When would you use a 2-pole AFCI breaker?
- What types of circuit breakers does Leviton offer?
- What is the Leviton Load Center?
- Can I use a Cellular Hot Spot as my Internet Connection with Leviton Load Center Smart Breakers?
- How can I get assistance?
- Can I access my Smart Breakers from my computer web browser, mobile web, or browser-based platform?